Taking Sustainability to New Heights
A green roof or a green roof is more than beautiful. Green roof technology can provide significant environmental and economic benefits for individuals, businesses, communities, and the world in which we live. Green Living Technologies International’s patented green roof panel system features a variety of green roof plants, offering an all-in-one built green roof designed to control stormwater runoff, improve energy conservation, and increase water quality. air. With performance, design flexibility, and modular ease of installation, our patented green roof technology is made entirely in the USA and comes with lifetime warranties.
GLTI also offers consulting, architecture and project management services for “do-it-yourself green roof applications”. So when you want to bring your roof to life, call Green Living Technologies International where green roofs are second nature.
A green living roof offers the following benefits:
- Reduces energy for heating and cooling.
- Reduces stormwater runoff
- Filters pollutants and heavy metals from rainwater
- Promotes the creation of natural habitats
- Filters pollutants and carbon dioxide from the air, reducing the rate of respiratory illnesses.
- Insulate buildings for sound
- Increases the life of waterproofing
- Increase real estate value
- Living green roofs can be easily installed using our proprietary panels, as entertaining space, rooftop gardens, and patios.
- At 3,200 lbs. compressive strength a system for intensive, hybrid green roof applications
The Natural Resources Defense Council tells us that stormwater runoff is the largest contributor to water pollution in America and one of the most serious problems facing our society today. Numerous cities in the United States, including New York, Newark, Philadelphia, Washington, DC, Seattle, and Portland, have undertaken innovative stormwater initiatives that are moving away from the old gray infrastructure of wastewater treatment facilities and plumbing systems. massive. Instead, these cities are using green infrastructure technology like the green roofs offered by GLTI.
Our green roof floors and floors collect rainwater, which slows and prevents runoff into sewer systems and the dangerous overflows this creates. Our green roofs use GLTI organic bioSoil, which is free of fertilizers and synthetic chemicals. Don’t let your green roof become part of the fertilizer runoff environmental problem. Let GLTI green roof technology turn your green roof into a beautiful and safe environment that protects your business and the cities where you work and live.